Saturday, May 30, 2015


Coming soon ~ Bk 3 #HWH series.
Add #Nevaeh to your TBR list.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25360884-nevaeh
~ Blurb
Hello, I'm Nevaeh. I'm only here at the Halfway House because Archangel Michael got his wings in a twist, said I had a bad attitude and threw me out of heaven. A bad attitude? Me? How rude!
Now I have to save seven souls from imminent death as a direct result of the seven deadly sins, to gain my position back in heaven. Far out! Archangel Michael must have been really pissed to initiatesuch a difficult challenge.
While saving an abandoned bear cub, I encounter a huge and 'rattle your bones' sexy werebear,named Macht Claw. Now I’m not so sure I want to go back.
With Archangel Uriel in my corner and Archangel Malik not, a great battle of good vs. evil is bound to erupt. Not only is my soul in jeopardy, but also the seven souls I’m supposed to save.

No comments: