Sunday, April 26, 2015

***Melissa Ann's series, Unbound by His love has been described as a "fast moving freight train"... this series just gets more intense with each book you read...
Excerpt from Unbound by His Love 2
I circle my arms around her waist and pull her against my chest. I whisper in her ear, “If beauty were time, you’d be eternity.” I move her hair away from her neck and I place a gentle kiss. “You can’t run away from me. I will always find you.” I start to sing Mike Posner “Please Don’t Go.”
Michelle stiffens in my arms, and then turns around so she’s facing me. She tentatively reaches out with her hand to gently touch the bruises on my face. Tears are forming and threatening to spill down her cheeks.
I cup her cheek with my hand and trace her cheekbone with my thumb. “Please don’t cry; there’s nothing to cry about. Is this why you left?” I take both her hands in mine and place them on each side of my face. “You were not responsible for this. I would risk being beat up every day, if it means being with you.” I continue to reassure her. “These bruises will heal, but if you left me, my heart would be forever scarred and broken. We will not let him win. Please fight for us because I think we’re worth fighting for.” I urge her desperately.
Book Trailer from Unbound by His Love,
Buy links:
Unbound by His Love part one $1.99
Unbound by His Love 2 $2.99
Unbound by His Love 3 $2.99

No comments: